𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 - Edition 57 [PART 1]
2022.01.17 08:07 RodgerRodgerr13 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 - Edition 57 [PART 1]
Hi everyone, Here is the news from the last few weeks!
- Is The Stonemore Convention Rotting Away? By birb man Over the course of December 2021, nine battles were fought, however eight of those battles happened over one week. The last battle happened on the 21/12/21. No other battles have been fought for more than 2 weeks at the time of writing this. In fact five factions have pulled out and ceded their land to another faction and 2 factions declared neutrality. The shadow forces, a large faction within the game, are talking about withdrawing from the convention, this would leave Xavier Royalty and the Hudson's Bay Company left to clash. These two factions have the most land by far, which leaves to fight each other constantly, any smaller factions who join are immediately crushed by others . Even if more fights take place, the convention would be dry as HBC and XR forces would easily defeat others and continue to battle each other. With little activity and taking place in the server, The Stonemore Convention is bound to end.
- COMBAT INACTIVITY: THE INTERVIEW By DylanScoops200
A deep dive into what current day factions are going through, and their struggles.
With the absence of the update for an extensive amount of time, factions have become discouraged, or inactive. Raids, PR's, battles, etc, have all become a rare occurence. Factions have grown tired of the same thing over and over, and this has resulted in a sudden halt to all organized battles. Factions have tried their best to get the best out of the game right now, but all attempts haven't been doing much. Over time gamenights have become more of a tradition than the regular NORTHWIND raid. Factions have struggled to find an enemy willing to fight. At the NNA we have organized a small interview with dobbeltrobbel, faction leader of "The Shadow Forces". The Shadow Forces currently hold the status of 2nd largest in NORTHWIND's expansive faction-base. Interview with TSF Leader, Dobbeltrobbel
- What does your faction struggle with while you wait for the update to release?
Honestly, just finding someone to fight. We rally around 15 people, so either we have to fight HBC who will bring in 30 people or we have to fight some smaller colonist faction with 5-10 people. it is making it difficult to do rallies as there is very little to do.
- What struggles do faction owners like you and others go through?
Depends on the faction, for smaller factions it takes a lot of effort to get started, especially from the leaders. For bigger factions, id say right now its keeping your members entertained, as HBC is basically the only people to fight these days. 3. With little to do and activity cutting back, how small have rallies become since peak NORTHWIND?
For other faction i've definitely noticed alot less activity. However for TSF, following some important changes made to our recruitment process and faction structure, our activity has for some reason, drastically increased. One of our recent rallies saw us nearly reaching a 20 man rally and we regularly have 10+ people without needing to rally. 4. What are your thoughts on the once active factions that are now inactive? Ex: Xavier Royalty
Its the way it has always been, factions rise and fall. They get bored of doing the same thing over and over, like for example raiding. Then they start over, new name, new banner.
Processing img zc830wn0d8c81... Processing img su330i00d8c81...
- DINNER, FIGHT CLUB, MASSACRE? At 6:00 PM EST, Boswell Trading, Beauval Bulletin, Northwind Event Center, Flounder’s Field, and Bakers Guild, all came together for a wonderful Christmas Dinner event. This event took place at Arrowhead Beach, Stonemore, in a large building constructed for this event. The event was going smoothly until PrincepsDan and others gathered on top of the table. FoiledMeat grabbed a knife, and the dueling commenced. Participants were called up on the table in front of an expansive audience of 25+ spectators. Bets were placed, and all went well. Santa Claus arrived at the event and instantly gained attention from the spectators. 10 people swarmed Santa Claus and told him their most wanted gifts. All was going well until the Christmas Dinner took a violent turn, people started killing each other, shots rang out. It was pure confusion and terror as Santa Claus dropped dead. People started looting, intense melee commenced. In the end 20+ people were left dead, Santa Claus among them. Truly the opposite of a Christmas miracle. Clearly this event will change the course of NORTHWIND community events. Will security teams form? Will the idea of NORTHWIND dining end? Will attendees be required to no longer bring weapons? Only time will tell.
- Early Access Rewards As many players know, an early access reward will be given to those who bought the game pre beta. Many have speculated that the native role will become an early access reward. In addition to this Fred, the game creator, mentioned he might make natives an early access reward. BDLazarus has stated a unique brooch will be gifted to early access players, any information on the looks is yet to be discovered. One thing that’s confusing is about the materials of the brooch, brooches are generally made out of metals or dyes, how these materials will be chosen is an answer only the devs know, however my best guess is that the brooch will have a set dye/metal as there aren’t much other good options. Furthermore Lazarus revealed that a special gun may be given, however he also revealed that the other developers may not be on board with said idea. There are a few reasons behind this, one may be that the gun would have to be unlootable, which would be unfair to new players as the opponent may have two unlootable guns, but unfair to early access players as said gun cannot be obtained in any other way other than the market. And it’s quite clear that the gun would be going for an unbelievable price. As Roblox and NORTHWIND continue to grow simultaneously, more and more players are destined to join the game, and that means these early access rewards are highly likely to become desirable items, my advice is to hold onto whatever reward you get as they will most definitely be seen as an item of wealth.
A deeper look into NORTHWIND faction Xavier Royalty and Axohard's sudden disappearance. By: Dylanscoops200
- Xavier Royalty's Sudden Absence
In the past month Axohard, former 3rd Company Captain, Xavier Royalty owner, has suddenly disappeared from the NORTHWIND community. Following his absence, Xavier Royalty commanding officers have been to manage the faction themself without any warning from their leader. Axohard has been offline and hasn't been seen typing in any chats, or DM's. Axohard's disappearance was sudden, leaving the XR community worried. After an extensive amount of time Xavier Royalty members feared the worst. "Did Axohard leave the NORTHWIND community entirely, along with his faction?" "Did Axohard get locked out of his discord account?" People have denied the fact that Axohard was locked out of his account, with the thought that he would get a new account and message back his officers. To this day there has been no message to any of XR's officers. With decreasing rally numbers, and little activity, people have considered the thought of starting a new faction. Small factions have been popping up containing Xavier Royalty command. Axohard's disappearance was a clear shock to the community, especially without leaving a single trace behind. We do know that Axohards last message was on the 23rd of December, but otherwise he has been completely inactive with NORTHWIND. We do not know whether or not XR will disband, but we do see that there is a clear effort to revive it, whether or not that will succeed, time will tell.
The NNA contacted Axohard recently about an interview, however he has not responded at the time of this papers release
https://preview.redd.it/sby06jj8d8c81.png?width=612&format=png&auto=webp&s=32e4ed6f7d1ebaabdfe00daac73d2f081bf62285 THESE NEWS ARTICLES ARE CONSTANTLY BEING UPDATED, IF YOU SEE AN ERROR OR SOMETHING WE SHOULD ADD, PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS AND WE MIGHT ADD IT. Edition 57, published on the 17/ 1 /2022 PART 1 OF 2
- Crimson Rebels: The Change A deep dive into NORTHWIND faction Crimson Rebels and their current challenges. By: Dylanscoops200 On December 5th 2022, Crimson Rebels leader PointTheBanished suddenly joined 3rd Company. Along with him, an influx of Crimson Rebels faction members enlisted into 3rd Company too. We are getting more information as the situation continues, but this is what we currently know: Recent voting has been underway in Crimson Rebels for a considerable amount of reasons. Discussion is still underway if Crimson Rebels will receive a name change, but for now we know that Crimson Rebels will definitely go under a large reformation. We have knowledge that past polls have asked the Crimson Rebels members their opinions on merging, going inactive, becoming a friend group, and many other things. A new logo was also shown, but it is undecided whether this will become the new logo for Crimson Rebels. The situation is still unfolding, will more CR users follow their leader? Will Crimson Rebels merge into other large factions like The Shadow Forces? The situation is still unfolding, and over the next few days we will know more on this topic.
- SHIP MECHANICS By SquawkaZ As the maritime update draws nearer, a variety of ship mechanics have been made public by game developer Fred through a number of smaller teasers. Although we so far know very little, we are already able to begin fitting the pieces together: boats will be manned through a variety of pullies and wenches, with them collectively able to both unwound and angle the sails of the ship. While it has been confirmed sails may be unwound using 2 of the wenches in the latter half of the ship, the method in which the sails are to be angled remains unknown - however definitely possible. With the existence of this feature, it can actually be predicted that wind of some sort may be a factor to take into account while sailing, with the game rewarding players who take the time to properly align their sails to the wind. In combat, this may even favor ships with multiple players - 1 manning the orientation of the sails while the other steers the ship, allowing for faster speeds. Such would serve to both disincentive the lone traveler & add a sense of realism to naval combat. And, with the past confirmation of wide-open sea maps, I believe there wind could play an important role, however even the existence of such a feature remains itself undetermined. Also shown in the teasers was the existence of 2 currently unnamed NPCs: a shipwright and a ship builder. With no further context, these can only be taken at their face value: one will facilitate the building of ships, while the other will allow you to spawn those ships in. A slightly less noticeable feature shown was the ability to rename ships (confirmed by the ship named "the flyin dutchman" in the teaser; likely in a nod to auzzziepop). Potentially, this may mean that there is some sort of "Enhanced Ship Building" gamepass offered similarly to the House Building one: a gamepass that allows for more personalized homes including a custom name. We thank the development team for this huge plethora of teasers! Link to one of the videos: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823371674011435009/879858334327513129/Screen_Recording_2021-08-24_at_6.42.26_PM.mov
submitted by RodgerRodgerr13
to playnorthwind [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 -en- @Reuters: France's parliament gave final approval to the government's latest measures to tackle the COVID-19 virus, including a vaccine pass contested by anti-vaccine protestors https://t.co/NjLWQbGVZO
2022.01.17 08:07 bambimbomy is there any update about XSN or DEX ?
I haven't heard anything for a while . Anyone has an update or knowledge about what's going on ?
submitted by bambimbomy to StakeNet [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 No_Treat_8468 RARE MATERIALS FOR CRAFTING
Hey guys, I was wondering where I can collect Rare Anima stones and Illuminating Fragments fast for crafting accessories for I am having a hard time collecting them. Any tips? Rare quintessence and Exocism bauble seems easy to find from drops on ms (I get like 10-20 in ms per day) but collecting rare anima stones and illuminating fragments is so hard. PS: I got an epic dragonhorn horn from combine just recently so I want to max out my rare accessories as soon as possible. (T3 rare accessories)
submitted by No_Treat_8468 to MIR4global [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 Boiroy how to recover password before 48 hours? urgent
So, this is my secondary mail which I mainly use for my college and I keep it in my browser, by mistake I cleared the cache and I can't login back as I don't remember the password. I've the mobile number my mail is verified with and even with that it's telling me that I'll get my reset option after 48 hours, but I can't wait that long as I've exam tomorrow and I'll get the key in my mail to appear for that, I'm fucked :(
submitted by Boiroy to GMail [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 Ok_Bake_5766 Atlanta Restaurant Denies Trans TikTok User Service Because She Wasn't Dressed According to Her Gender [VIDEO]
2022.01.17 08:07 kazzzzzzzy Who would win
2022.01.17 08:07 Wise-Bridge-3439 Stalling..
Okaay guys and gals .. so I have lost a total of 54 pounds since my HW. Now I’m at a plateau. I know I’m not supposed to check my way every day we all have things that we have to work on. I just can’t help myself. I have been at 195 now for about 2 weeks and idk I’m freaking out but I’m also finding comfort in knowing that this is “normal”. Just felt like sharing.. Also and VSG recipes are welcomed idk what the heck to eat
submitted by Wise-Bridge-3439 to gastricsleeve [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 ZoolShop Hideki Matsuyama wins duel with Russell Henley at Sony Open | Golf Central | Golf Channel - Golf Channel
2022.01.17 08:07 -en- @Reuters: Kazakhstan's bitcoin 'paradise' may be losing its lustre https://t.co/ydTauyLzuG https://t.co/C2sODRnUBD
2022.01.17 08:07 Calis422 Austria One Faith help
2022.01.17 08:07 PsychologicalGuess11 16" or 17" screen
Decide to buy a new laptop for djing and producing but can´t decide whether 16" 16:10 with QHD resolution or 17" 16:9 FHD Both have killer hardware but just cant decide between the screens.
Would be cool if we can start a little discussion here
submitted by PsychologicalGuess11 to DJs [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 xf6jx5fq Consignation montreal
est ce que les machines de consignation au quebec ont des frais quand tu les utilisent ?
submitted by xf6jx5fq to Quebec [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 alohomoramaxima I made a post-bound journal, what kind of paper should I fill it with?
So I made a large journal for my wife. 9x12, post bound so she can refresh and store in 3 ring binders. I purposefully didn't stock it I know she's picky about that stuff. she decided she wants blank paper, but that's all I got.
whats a good cream color paper in 9x12 that's got a decent weight to it, but its still pliable enough for journal use?
submitted by alohomoramaxima to bookbinding [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 TST_Cthulhu [OC] How phobias are created explained with experiments and how to fight fear, mixed with a tonne of jokes. Let me know what you think! :)
2022.01.17 08:07 No-Version-4248 Möglichst stressfreies/einfachaches/schnelles Verkaufen von gebrauchten Auto
Ich möcht mein 10 Jahre altes, leider nicht mehr so top-fittes Auto so schnell wie möglich loswerden (bzw. bevor in Wien das parkpickerl kommt).
Habt ihr so Tipps wie ich mich nicht mit diesen "was letzter Preis", "bitte reservieren, hohl's morgen ab" und sonstigen willhaben Archetypen rumquälen muß bzw. interaktion mit diesen möglichst vermeiden kann?
bzw. gibts irgendwelche Alternativen zu willhaben? Bringt vielleicht so ein "zu Verkaufen" Zettel in der Scheibe was? hat jemand (positive) Erfahrungen mit diesen Kärtchen die immer in der Tür stecken?
hab mich eh schon damit abgefunden das ich nicht sehr viel mehr dafür bekommen werde - Händler nimmts nur wenn ich im Gegenzug neues Auto kauf (no na) was ich nicht mehr vorhab weil ich auf Öffi und eBike umsteig.
submitted by No-Version-4248 to Austria [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 Chewerr Can someone teach me everything there is to know about writing in a single reddit comment?
Please bear in mind I am a complete beginner, this post is the first thing Ive ever actually written. I decided today after watching my favourite anime that I want to make one myself. Im going to go to the animation sub and learn how to animate after this post so please no animation tips yet, only writing.
Essentially I just want to know everything there is to know about writing without having to google or research anything myself if you understand me? I have an extremely interesting and original idea but just need someone to tell me how to do all of it. I have a week off of school and would love to release an episode or two in that time so if someone could reply quickly that would be great.
submitted by Chewerr to writingcirclejerk [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 lordtentai POV: Enemy Kallista ulted the rat
2022.01.17 08:07 MaximumEnd8250 Stumped by interface bug, please help out
I have searched for solutions and none of the issues were matching what I'm experiencing. Don't believe it's a mod conflict as I only have the necessary ones and a few simple quality of life ones, here's the list: https://imgur.com/a/Ls4j9Gq
Everything was fine for about 7 missions. Then I was no longer able to manage havens or see regional statistics on the geoscape. Followed by infiltration details not displaying, can't view the deployed squad or what missions are active. I'm also fairly certain that in the last mission I played the squad was different from what I selected. Lastly the soldier stats in the armory have disappeared, only can see them by selecting each soldier one by one.
If anyone knows what the hell is going on and how to fix it, please tell because it's borderline unplayable right now and I want to carry on with this campaign.
submitted by MaximumEnd8250 to LWotC [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 lss_bvt_ios_13 Hello World
Reddit is great
submitted by lss_bvt_ios_13 to LssAutomation [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 nyahuwu just my opinion owo!!
2022.01.17 08:07 saptarsi_c The Tabebuia avellanedae tree, also colloquially called the Pink Trumpet.
submitted by saptarsi_c to SonyAlpha [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 Available-Rich-1868 Illegal?
2022.01.17 08:07 Pinklad13 Anyone know the song playing in this scene?
submitted by Pinklad13 to TheWire [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 08:07 Otaku_crazy Run BTS! and Blackpink House…………. Sucks
---> Apologize to Blinks and ARMY who stroll around here. But this post seems insulting so you better don't read.
Other than the music I listen to, I tried to watch variety shows by kpop groups.
To start off, I watch Super TV and SJ Return by Super Junior. As expected of them, I really enjoy watching those episodes, some of the episodes are so fucking hilarious, I CAN watch them a lot of times like for example Frugal Global Quiz, Speaking Korean Quiz and We Lived Together. XD
then I went on to EXO. Even though EXO wasn't as funny as their senior Super Junior, I still enjoy watching them for example, Travel the World on Exo's Ladder, Exo Arcade, and even their drama impress me because I don't watch Kdrama and Exo Next Door is the first mini-drama I watch. Chanyeol, D.O., Sehun and Baekhyun act well.
So I try to watch the variety shows by the 2 biggest grp and their ones really suck to be honest.
For example, Run BTS!, I have a few complaints. Other than too many episodes(over 100 episodes), some episodes I find unnecessary like for example BTS Cafe-is just watching them MAKING COFFEE like what the heck? as if though every viewer likes to drink coffee, BTS Workshop- is about making pottery ok I can understand they learned new life skill for them but can you not show it? what is the point if they are too focus on making pottery and not interacting with the audience and not making a comedian/interacting show.
The only episode I find it hilarious is BTS vs Zombies. At least I applauded for is the Kimchi Battle and Hangawi Festival, at least this shows Korean culture.
As for the explanation of the rules in Run Bts!, why is it give such a short time to read the rules? You should know that there are non-Korean fans and they also need time to read the eng subtitles. Another problem is the games, why is it complicated? im sorry but I'm stupid because I seriously don't get the idea of what's happening. (The shows keep saying there is a spy? yah what spy? lmao! XD)
BLackpink House is the worst that I literally drop after the first episode. The first episode is about waking in their dorms, meet the YG who told them the company giving pink colour house, than next look around the house and they were so awe by it, than is macaroon making and give it to neighbourhood than is goodnight. Yeah right. I drop it and not going to touch them.
submitted by Otaku_crazy to WeHateKpop [link] [comments]